xpowularim Admin replied

293 weeks ago

The Shadow Effect Full Movie In Hindi Free Download Mp4

Show Spoiler

a5c7b9f00b A young man's life is turned upside down when his violent dreams begin to blend with reality.
I was shut in all Saturday due to illness and thought I would check out a couple of movies the first was Black Site: Delta, which is truly the worst film that I have sat all the way through in quite some time. As luck would have it the second movie also 'features Cam Giggedy-Giggedy I thought the first few minutes were quite entertaining and was looking forward to a good plot to explain the backstory for this orgy of violence. That never happened and the movie rapidly descends into stupidity. The sniper scene where hordes well trained-mercenaries run out of a building straight into his crosshairs was beyond ridiculous. The closing scenes which endeavour to explain what it's all about are laughable. However it was marginally better than Delta and scores a solid 2!
I liked this movie in many ways . The Atmosphere , The picture , The Music , The mysterious line of the movie that makes you wanna finish it no matter what the result is ,, I felt kinda like it's a video game <br/><br/>What I didn't like was the acting in many situations especially when it comes to action shots , although I liked the acting of the main characters ( Jonathan Rhys Meyers & Cam Gigandet ) in their dialogues they are doing a good job<br/><br/>The story line is good and thrilling but lacking something maybe more details or that's how I see it <br/><br/>Overall , This movie isn't bad and I really enjoyed it .. But It could have been something way better if you fill those missing parts<br/><br/>My rating 6.5/10

Batman: The Killing Joke full movie hd 720p free downloadNo Greater Character Endorsement full movie in hindi free download hd 1080pUnknown Woman download torrentClick, Click, Zoom in hindi download free in torrentA Day in the Life of Young Robin Hood full movie in hindi downloadArrest Lupin with Horoscopes movie in hindi dubbed downloadBreaking Out in hindi download free in torrentAquaman hd full movie downloadThe Bourne Ultimatum telugu full movie downloadThe Game Done Changed download movie free

last edited 216 weeks ago by xpowularim
Please log in to post a reply.